Toribash
Original Post
Holographs regulate my opticals.
A few new replays, tell me what you think.
Attached Files
1111This rounds on me.rpl (195.9 KB, 25 views)
1111SideEffectsOfTheLoonieBin.rpl (262.8 KB, 23 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@stickicide- Yeah im thinking about editing the first replay to get a nice long distance skeet on the chest piece. Also, the titles not supposed to make sence lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the first one the start got a bit grabby. The rest was good though. I really enjoyed the last hit. It really broke Uke's torso into pieces. Nice one ;)

The second one's good too. I like the hits. They were powerful and not so messy. You kept it flowing good. I really like the last hit. I expected you to not care about it, but then it looked like you were going for the remaining. Better still, you nograb punched it to the ground for some extra leverage and got the abs too.

Nice work on both of them. I'm looking forward to more replays
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
This round is on me surprised me with its awesome. Literally.

The second was nice, but I havent been in to high DM replays lately, so for me it wasnt as enjoyable.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Heres a new replay, i wouldve gone farther with it but its a competition entry. Check it out tell me what you think.
Attached Files
1111ORMOcup1.rpl (145.9 KB, 14 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]