Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[enter witty thread title here]
ive made several replay threads before but they were for other ppl to post they're replays. this one is just for me. please remember to comment and rate my replays.
p.s. just watch the pirhouette (give me credit for spelling that) after the punch in uppercut
Attached Files
# the deadly sin of grabbing.rpl (135.1 KB, 16 views)
# uppercut.rpl (89.0 KB, 14 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
The deadly sin of grabbing could've used a lot of less grab, and when you went one way then reversed it looked sloppy. It was a bit messy too, try to make percise hits only using the bodypart intended.

Uppercut was a very clean punch, but it was more like a backhand, relax your elbow to make it looks more realistic, and extend when its the right time.<---Also, that requires a decent speed which the replay lacked.

)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
ty for the feedback, just playing around with stepping into a move and i got this
Attached Files
# step kick.rpl (69.1 KB, 10 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
Stepkick: it was relaxed but it was a very simple decap kick, didn't have much style which most singular decap replays need but it had a nice relaxed transition to the pose. 6/10

Im not done with you yet : Again very relaxed so it's nice but It lacks some flow, I didn't like the pose, it seemed a lot uglier than standing up poses, but not much use of grab and the kick at the end seemed a bit uneasy so it deserves 6/10
yeah i agerre with all of that, u know i actually made an edit to that replay ages ago, i was just waiting for someone to rate it and imo it addresses everything u just said (it's as if i can see the future XD)
Attached Files
im not done with u yet v2.rpl (248.9 KB, 9 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
now this is getting ridiculous someone please reply *down on knees*
Attached Files
weed33 - brawler.rpl (191.6 KB, 4 views)
weed33 - dont mess with uke.rpl (365.8 KB, 3 views)
weed33 - too easy.rpl (105.1 KB, 3 views)
[Pure], wanna join?