Toribash
Brutal knee : Hmm, you used a grab just to dismember his knee? I think it could have been put to a better use for more destruction it also lacked a key factor, being flow. 3/10 because it was fairly basic.

Armkick : It was relaxed but I recommend you aim for better areas for example aim to get a split or a decap instead of just finishing at the arm or leg. I'd give you 5/10 if you made the kick decap him instead of getting his arm.

combo : This was the most destructive which is good, but it was pretty stiff and you dismembered him using your torso/head getting this close and not using your hands or legs for dismembering makes it look kinda mucky and ugly. Relax more and don't use your torso for dismembers. 4/10
Originally Posted by Pat0864 View Post
Brutal knee : Hmm, you used a grab just to dismember his knee? I think it could have been put to a better use for more destruction it also lacked a key factor, being flow. 3/10 because it was fairly basic.

Armkick : It was relaxed but I recommend you aim for better areas for example aim to get a split or a decap instead of just finishing at the arm or leg. I'd give you 5/10 if you made the kick decap him instead of getting his arm.

combo : This was the most destructive which is good, but it was pretty stiff and you dismembered him using your torso/head getting this close and not using your hands or legs for dismembering makes it look kinda mucky and ugly. Relax more and don't use your torso for dismembers. 4/10

Thanks for the critisism, but I like headbutts, so I'll have to disagree with the last statement.
Thanks though, I'll keep it in mind.