1200 Distance DC Jump
My 1200 Distance DC Jump

mod:classic (standart)
matchframes:500 (standart)
dismemberthreshold:100 (standart)
engagedistance: 1200
gravity: -9,82 (standart)
Attached Files
S-1200Distance_dc.rpl (70.9 KB, 57 views)
I'm sorry dude, I didn't find that good at all, It was just a opener to decap at 1200 range, It was very stiff especially in the air and the decap didn't look good at all. Use relax a lot more. Relaxing helps make a replay maintain flow and look fluid, The only thing good was the pose at the end. And a tip for when your in the air, try to spin to make the replay look more stylish, by spinning you could also probably make a lot nicer decap. 2/10
ehm no Pat0864, it's not a opener to decap at 1200. If you use more relax in the air at 1200 Distance, you can not handle the fly. It was not easy to jump in the middle over this Distance. The move is created by myself.
The starting move of a replay is called an opener, and it's good you created it by yourself but it's still in opener all you did in the air was hold all and it looked very boring , try not to fight back against comments and criticism. And yes you could handle the flying a lot better, by relaxing and doing something stylish in the air.
Very very nice Spaft. Good Work 8/10
Interesting move and Dc. I see you havn't enough Time do to a standing pose, but its ok yours.

pat0864: No, you are on the wrong way. Don't post if have not enough experience to rate a rpl like that.
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
pat0864: No, you are on the wrong way. Don't post if have not enough experience to rate a rpl like that.

Lol'd.

He's a member of ORMO so I think he's got enough "experience" to rate a replay in the replay board. There's no experience limit when it comes to comments. Everyone's got an opinion. Besides, you're not the one to decide whether someone's allowed to rate and comment a replay or not.

Originally Posted by Spaft View Post
I know its called an opener, I play a little bid longer than you ;)

Actually, he's been playing for much longer than you have. He's P4T0864.

Just clearing that out.

As for the replay, it was kinda boring. Sure, it's a long jump and it's good you managed to get a decap from there but the jump itself got slightly boring.
Last edited by Tempo; Apr 20, 2010 at 02:53 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly