Toribash
Original Post
-(BrPhoenix's Flame Shop)-

I'm not experienced yet (haven't sold a single flame as of now), but I do my best. I have the time and patience to do what you ask, and I'll fight to get the lowest price possible.

So please ignore my previous threads: the flames there were not optimized. The ones I'll try to sell here, however, are.

Requests

Please, follow this form:
Color (in RGB if you can - makes job easier)
Body Part:
Desired Effect(s):
Unique or not?

Of course, you won't have to buy unless you like it. I'll post videos of it in action, so you can have a better look at it. No strings attached
(though asking for a flame without buying will make me sad ó_ò)

Hand Flame - Blue Hand Pulse

A simple hand pulse. Can be recolored at will. Forge price at 39200 TC, I charge an additional 5% for my work. Total cost is 41k (rounded down) TC.
Buying right hand and left hand will cost you 80k TC

Hand Flame - Thermal Hand Trail

Forge cost is 60200TC, I charge 3% for my work, Total price is 62k (rounded down).
Buying both right and left hands will cost you 121k

Leg Flame - Leg to Hand Flame Spike

90k, buying both costs 175k

Feet Flame - Walking on Clouds

130k buying a single one, 250k for buying both.

Rain Flame - Snow

Disclaimer: I do not possess the TC to forge it, so I'd need the money to be sent previously, so I can forge it. Thanks for understanding.
Any issue, send here so it can be solved. Please, remember to give at least 48h until reporting a scam, as I live in Brazil and may not be able to use my pc during a while
Last edited by BrPhoenix; May 4, 2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: New Flame
good job with first example since its only 41k
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by NBLXBA View Post
u should put a better vid or screeny of the flame i barley see it

You should be able to see the flame if you put fullscreen with 720p HD. But I guess I can take a closer screenshot.
Last edited by BrPhoenix; Apr 22, 2010 at 12:09 AM.
Originally Posted by bradamly View Post
do you appect items if so i give you ivory torso,addy torso for your 41k flame

Sorry, I can't accept items. That's because I don't have the tc to forge them, so I'd need tc ó_ò