Toribash
Original Post
my replays
these replays are the replays that i think are my best, idk. i just thought i should share them with yal (number) = watch til this frame so i don't waste your time if i put 0 that means watch the whole thing (?) = whenever you want to stop it

categories:

hit from a long didstance: airtackle (9220), who needs grip (9000), can'ttouchthis (0) ( sort of a hit from a long didstance)

getting choped up: omgouch! (8800) (just look @ the score), dicebackflip (9620), airtackle (9220)

near misses: fan dodge (9040)

dance skillz (lol): victory dance (0), can'ttouchthis (0)

lol: hangontight (?) (the fan blade will come out in about 2k frames) ( this move was originally made by Mr.poptart, i just modded it a bit, so thank's Mr. poptart!) 3rd post, howdavidwonthefight (7700)

enjoy and i'm a noob so don't be too harsh ;)

NOTE: I MISTAKED DICEFRONTFLIP WITH ANOTHER REPLAY, THAT REPLAY IS IN THE POST BELOW, THANK YOU
Attached Files
can'ttouchthis!.rpl (262.5 KB, 14 views)
who needs grip.rpl (21.6 KB, 9 views)
victorydance.rpl (261.3 KB, 6 views)
dicefrontflip.rpl (978 Bytes, 8 views)
fan dodge.rpl (29.8 KB, 5 views)
omgouch!.rpl (121.6 KB, 6 views)
airtackle.rpl (55.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ninjamon; Dec 2, 2007 at 05:57 PM.
i didn't edit #2 and #3, or else it would say "Last edited by ninjamon :" @ the bottom like this post, the first one, it's called UPDATING
Last edited by ninjamon; Dec 2, 2007 at 03:45 AM.
darkenergy and kirby, look @ the times i posted them, if you can see that the minutes are about 30 MINUTES IN BETWEEN THEM, MABEY YOU WILL STOP SAYING IT'S A FUCKIN TRIPLE POST, NOW SHUT UP! jeez u ppl give me headaches!