Ranking
I actually like it. i'm not really good at judging art but i like the glowing red thing going on there.
nice
bring back wibbles
this beautiful one has much brightness and I like the colors
10/10
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

All of your work always amaze me if you could give the reason why you made this ,I personally think its interesting me tho the hands are kinda pixely its a great set overall and could use a differn't color like pure and aqua(yes i like angel sets) otherwise for the demonish look its great i give you 10/10
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Looking very nice at that pic, but how's it without raytracing and with 128x128 body textures? Not so good, I think. Is i C&P?
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
the second tori (on the right) is without raytracing. looks pretty good wancorne, but theres always something weird about your sets that i cant quite place....... 8/10

Originally Posted by Pate5 View Post
Is i C&P?

Originally Posted by Wancorne View Post
Made from me made abstract render

ya, the abstract render part is what worries me. because its abstract, its so much easier...
the only part i activly like, are the feet.
the head im not a fan of. the eyes dont stand out enough and its got a funny mouth...
and teh hands... the hands, the hands, the hands... theres nothign to them... nothing at all...
other body textures look ok, but thats because they dont matter as much...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
*offtopic:
wwolfer you are buying sets but still u didnt send me tc??
plz i need tc
u got 5k now can u send them?
ontopic: nice set wan i love it but u need to light it up u dothem too dark btw 8/10

Warning: use PM instead of posting next time.
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 23, 2010 at 09:38 PM.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Looks alright... A little difficult to see with the shaders you used for the preview, but not bad. Seeing as you did this from a render, I think the patterns go will together and it's a decent set.
虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。