Ranking
Original Post
[WIP]um Lightning set?
Posted in GATA forums to0 but i want other comments etc. to0.

Yeah,couldn't figure out a name for this set...anyway I'm going for a classic style head,so my key focus is simplicity.Lately I have been doing many test textures to compliment my new style of textures(see my new set for an idea of the style).Although I feel i would like to complete another set ,therefore I am busy with this one.

progress:

Last edited by CoKe; Apr 24, 2010 at 03:08 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Thanks alot ,anyway....update:

(hands not yet confirmed)

I really like the head, and I don't have anything bad to say about it. But I don't think the
hands match the head too well, because there's not the lightning that's all spontaneous
and rigid. I really like this style though, as Gorman already said. Maybe a mouth? I don't
know.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Oh shit! CoKe is BACK!
The head is nice I like the color choice and the way you went with it.
2 things that I'm not really liking
the yellow design on the front of the head, maybe you could do something with that to make it more "stylized" then just a random squiggly line.
2nd the eyes, I'm not really feeling them they seem kind of "rushed" the shadows/highlights are perhaps from a bevel?
but anyway nice head and its great to see you back on the forums.
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind" - John Maynard Keynes
Ey Mrama,long time bro....Yeah I'm really active but mainly lurk,unless in clan forums....anyways thanks ill take into account what you said.I want to finish up all the parts first then go back and edit what i have done.

Varkenoss: I might add a mouth, although I have tested some mouths and I'm not feeling them,I think simplicity would be achieved without a mouth.