Toribash
Original Post
[VID] TORIBASH - LAST
im leaving toribash and decided to make a final videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfT64Rtxbdc

User warned: Duplicate thread.
Last edited by hanz0; Apr 25, 2010 at 06:44 PM.
Dark And White Sides
I see no point in even posting this, this has to be the worst toribash vid ever in my opinion.
I am going to point out all of the things that should be in this.

SOME FREAKING SYNCHRONIZATION, I mean there was no sync at all, it was all just random hitting, and very slow, almost laggy a bit.

Same shader, not that I mind that but you didn't even bother to make it look good, war_hero's vid had the same shader and everyone loved his video.

Get better with sync dude.
3/10
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
lilmali, that first sentence you wrote makes you sound like a douche, you can give CC without sounding like one. There is a point in posting all art, FOR ADVICE.

The vid was actually not as bad as lilmali said imo, The video wasn't laggy, and the replace were pretty decent, try using more freecam and more sync next time, with some shaders and you'll have a very nice video nice work.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
lilmali, that first sentence you wrote makes you sound like a douche, you can give CC without sounding like one. There is a point in posting all art, FOR ADVICE.

The vid was actually not as bad as lilmali said imo, The video wasn't laggy, and the replace were pretty decent, try using more freecam and more sync next time, with some shaders and you'll have a very nice video nice work.

Bio's cock blocking me >:l
lol, but ok Bio,
sorry to the guy who made the vid.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Its bad, but atleast its not horrible quality, and some bits it has a bit of sync. What i do in my vids is use the chorus as my sync creator.