Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Backbreaker
Anyone been following this game?
It is a football game made by natural motion that uses the euphoria engine to generate player collisions on the fly. The result is every tackle is different and realistic, unlike in other football games where you are matched up to a pre-made animation which tries to fit your player positions.

Trailer:

Dev Diary:

Gameplay:

Note:
Glowing people is an option for n00bs who need help
the god
There's an iPhone version that takes animations from the euphoria engine.

Gta iv also used euphoria to get their animations iirc.

However this is gonna be special for realistic animations in real time. The iPhone version was saved animations so it wasn't as impressive.
I'm not a huge sports games fan but this wil be a title to chek out for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Thread was made about this a couple months ago, but I'm not about to search for it. Looks fucking awesome, can't wait to get it.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Hey i saw this in a gamestop when i was in vacation in D.C. I think its released already.
looks like a suped up version of the game called Blitz for the PS2 (wich was an awesome game)
does this game do super tackles wich break bones and shows the bones snapping in an x-ray screen?
Originally Posted by ThePz View Post
Hey i saw this in a gamestop when i was in vacation in D.C. I think its released already.
looks like a suped up version of the game called Blitz for the PS2 (wich was an awesome game)
does this game do super tackles wich break bones and shows the bones snapping in an x-ray screen?

No, the game is not "hardcore" styled like blitz.
the god
This game is good.
I've got it on my iPod. Never gets boring.

But now there's a gaming console version coming out? Must get.