Toribash
Original Post
+Breast Textures
After buying a breast texture, I've made a quick sketch in GIMP. Apparently, my breast textures don't seem to appear ingame. I've covered the entire "TOP/BUTTOM" section as it says on the map, but still, nothing.

Any help?
How long have you waited? It can take time for new textures to appear in-game. Try playing a couple of multiplayer games and see if it appears after a few rounds.

Also, this is probably pretty obvious, but check to see if you've activated your textures :P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by XLegoX View Post
Well.
Save The Image As PNG.
If That Doesn't Work Then Try Uploading The Texture Again And See What Happens.

I've uploaded the original in a .TIF format, but since it didn't work (I've got an error saying that the file format isn't in the extensions list), I saved the texture as a .PNG, it looks like this, if anyone is wondering:

Either I've done something wrong, or I have a bug of some sort.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
How long have you waited? It can take time for new textures to appear in-game. Try playing a couple of multiplayer games and see if it appears after a few rounds.

Also, this is probably pretty obvious, but check to see if you've activated your textures :P

Technically, I've been waiting for about 8 hours since this thread was made last night. They still do not appear in singleplayer, as well as in any multiplayer games.

What I do think is that I've somehow misread the map. This is a first time ever I'm trying to create any texture but a head.

Edit: Every other texture seems to appear besides the breasts.
Last edited by Feurza; Apr 26, 2010 at 04:32 PM.

This is how your breast is stretched (without joints). Front, bottom, back and top are all 1 side of the breast box. The joints block the visibility of your image
Originally Posted by Zas View Post

This is how your breast is stretched (without joints). Front, bottom, back and top are all 1 side of the breast box. The joints block the visibility of your image

I can't thank you enough for posting this. Helped me heaps. I knew I've misread the map. This just made me realize that there is very little mapping area.