Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
2-20 FPS
so i completly rebooted my computer today, and i downloaded it again, now whenever i want to play Toribash. The FPS is about 2-20 FPS, and before the Reboot it was 50-60. Umm i dont know if i deleted something important or maybe i did something wrong but yeah. help me please
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
This happened to me actually,the same story,used to play at a constant 60fps and now I play at a constant 30fps and it didn't rise by 1fps when put on 60fps.Can't help though,Vox gave me all the solutions and I tried them but non worked.
Moved.

So you reinstalled tb? And all the settings were also the same? Maybe you are running on default video drivers, or somehow switched to them. You didn't enable Ray tracin did you?cuz that would definitely slow it down a lot :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Drivers, drivers and drivers again.

Also, check task manager to make sure you don't have 2 lots of tb.exe running. (known bug)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Take note that you'll have to look at the processes not the applications if there are 2 tb.exe.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

i checked the processes, and only one tb.exe is running
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
Then must be your drivers.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!