Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[A] Zombie Head 256x256 (CHEAP)

Starting Price:
500TC
Minimum Price: 200TC
Auto buy: 2500TC

Bidding Ends Tommorow
The textures shown in the following preview(s) are in 256x256 pixel resolution. In order to use the resolution shown in the preview, you MUST have the corresponding high-resolution texture item, available in the Torishop for 10,000TC.
Last edited by Tripple; May 1, 2010 at 11:10 PM.
Member of [RAM]
Hi, please add the relevant disclaimer regarding high resolution textures within 24 hours or this will be closed.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Originally Posted by Carl View Post
Hi, please add the relevant disclaimer regarding high resolution textures within 24 hours or this will be closed.

Its not high resolution. when you wear it it looks same as the preview.
Member of [RAM]
Carl means you must use this disclaimer on the first post.

The textures shown in the following preview(s) are in 256x256 pixel resolution. In order to use the resolution shown in the preview, you MUST have the corresponding high-resolution texture item, available in the Torishop for 10,000TC.
A true scot.
Originally Posted by Malvie View Post
Carl means you must use this disclaimer on the first post.

If i just replace the head.tga file it will look the same..
Member of [RAM]
fffffffff...u MADE THE TEXTURE IN 256X256 THERFORE U HAVE TO ADD THE DISCLAIMER SAYING...

IF u DONT a mod will proberly close this in 24 hours
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
fffffffff...u MADE THE TEXTURE IN 256X256 THERFORE U HAVE TO ADD THE DISCLAIMER SAYING...

IF u DONT a mod will proberly close this in 24 hours

But i have 128x128 version
and 256x256
Member of [RAM]