Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Handstand Contest :)
Hey, how about we have a handstand contest? See how long you can hold a handstand and show me a replay of it!

The replay can be as long as you want.

The handstand can be on one arm, if you want.

It doesn't matter how you get into the handstand.

Your feet may not touch the ground during the duration of the handstand.

Good luck!

Attached Files
Logo\'s_handstand.rpl (7.8 KB, 31 views)
Logo\'s_handstand.rpl (7.8 KB, 23 views)
Re: Handstand Contest :)
Check the second post on my BRAND NEW TWIST MOVE - A TRANSITION thread. If you like, I can re-post the replay here, for the contest's sake.

EDIT: posting the replay anyway. Here you go!
Attached Files
Handstand Balance.rpl (54.4 KB, 21 views)
You outdid my first handstand by 50 frames (You held it stready for 450, I held mine for 400), so I outdid yours by 500. Here's the new standard of measurement.

BTW
It's set at 3000 distance (don't know why. I just do stuff like that sometimes) so make sure you zoom to my guy before viewing the replay!

HERE YOU GO!
Attached Files
900 frame handstand.rpl (44.6 KB, 29 views)
Mods please sticky this. It could be like dismemberment contest...except its actually possible.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Not really grading, I assume. Just do your best to beat the guy with the best time is pretty much it.

Oh, and just so you know, I really don't see why we should even bother with this. Hampa will sit back, reclusively watching. As soon as somebody can keep it for like 2000 straight frames, he'll pop in with his *wink wink* "Just" made handstand replay thats so long, we'll have to take a nap and an intermission to see the end of it. XD. Probably be walking back and forth on his hands, hopping a few times here and there. Drink a glass of digital tori-tea upside down. Do some personal-study essays, write his name in the air with one leg.
Here is my replay of a amazing handstand. Unfourtunatly I did not have enough frames so i am still in a handstand at the end. Just press e at the last 10 frames and press space and you will see that this handstand would have lasted at least 500-600 frames.
Attached Files
decaptocooleststall.rpl (54.7 KB, 15 views)
Here is another replay of mine. Im not sure if it really counts but i do a handstand for 600 frames or so and then do handstand walks for over 2000 frames. The second one is a more legit handstand. It is over 2400 frames and ends with a never ending perfect handstand!! :o :o To see the never ending handstand pause the replay( press p) in the last 10 frames then shift p up untill frame 1 then press e then press space ONE TIME and let the replay run past the time it says RED WINS and you will see it.
Attached Files
decaptocooleststall3.rpl (281.5 KB, 17 views)
decaptocooleststall5.rpl (371.5 KB, 20 views)
Niiiiiccccceeeeee. Ok guys, theres your new standard of measurement. My contortionistic b-boy stalls are never gonna match that, so I'm out. Looking forward to even longer stands!

(btw, somebody already hit 2000. Watch out for Hampa's 10000000000000000000 frame replay, which I fear is already in progress, if not done)

Originally Posted by Yugikaido
Niiiiiccccceeeeee. Ok guys, theres your new standard of measurement. My contortionistic b-boy stalls are never gonna match that, so I'm out. Looking forward to even longer stands!

(btw, somebody already hit 2000. Watch out for Hampa's 10000000000000000000 frame replay, which I fear is already in progress, if not done)

Mine is already an infinitely long handstand. If you watch after the replay I never fall down. :P