Toribash
Original Post
Is this against the rules?
Guys name is 'duelmachin'.

Alright, so I see this room called duels 500tc. I figure..lemme check this out, make a few tc. So i join, and I'm in spec..and the mod looks like aikidobigdojo..but the gravity is pulling me towards tori (duelmachin) and then over him, and right out the dojo. He started duel mode, and entered me, when i had no intention of playing this. Within 1 frame, i think it was like 100 frame tf, I dqed. And there was nothing I could do to win. Guy got 1000 tc from me..Well, maybe only 500 because I left by the time he started the 2nd duel.

Honestly I had no idea if this would be in rt or bs.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
Ok I couldn't understand I word of that. What exactly is your problem?

Sorry..

Basically. I join a server. This guy starts a duel with me when I said I don't want to duel. The mod he has it on makes tori win 100% of the time.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Nope, not allowed. A bit of a cheap ass way to make tc imo.

Anyhoo, he's vanished now. Try & catch a Smod on irc to kill things like this.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Dude, I would if i could. Siku permabanned me. Been trying to get unbanned..

Anyway, if this helps heres his trans: and his alt.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...?userid=726358
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans...?userid=533627

Found mort ingame, and he knew who i was =| banned me in like 2 secs. lol
Last edited by may0naise; May 15, 2010 at 03:01 PM.

That's a pretty douche thing to do. It'll work out in the end, but these things are just fucking annoying.
beep
Lol, he's banned now. Tried it again.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you