Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[WIP] COLOURFUL SET

please say if i sould change anythink and what kind of things u would like to see in the set.
Last edited by B0BAH; May 17, 2010 at 10:23 PM.
Originally Posted by xJSK View Post
Love the back of the head, not sure where the front is though!

its the 1st image
Just random shapes and thick borders with a gaudy plastic wrap filter, not much to criticize.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Just random shapes and thick borders with a gaudy plastic wrap filter, not much to criticize.

wtf i swear i used no filters i am a gimp user i did not use plastic wrap

i dont it with pure brush and blur and smudge

edit + 1 gradient for taht white bit witch i jsut edited
Last edited by B0BAH; May 17, 2010 at 09:08 PM.
I'm pretty sure GIMP has a plastic wrap equivalent, and even if you didn't use it it's nothing more than a tangled mass of colors with no definition or proper shading.

1/10.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
I'm pretty sure GIMP has a plastic wrap equivalent, and even if you didn't use it it's nothing more than a tangled mass of colors with no definition or proper shading.

1/10.

ummm okay?

well thats not true its a colourful set if i wanted rusty of dark shading i would have done it but not on this set
its ment to be bright *duh*

ur so harsh
I don't know where I mentioned "rusty, dark shading". I simply said "proper shading".

And as my momma used to tell me,

"You can polish a turd, but it's still shit".

In other words, making something bright doesn't exempt it from being held to the standard of art. And if you think I'm harsh, you shouldn't post here; this is a place for work to be criticised, not complimented.
back from the dead