Ranking
Original Post
aaron
I got this in a PM, you guys do what you want from here on. Please don't bother me about it. I am just posting it.

Originally Posted by aaronsasori23
hey this is aaronsasori23 can you post a thread in support for them to unbann me because they banned me for no reason and i didnt do any thing they said that i have multiple acounts but that is just that i have freinds that have toribash accounts in my schhool and in my class and we get on at my house to they thought because we all got on at one computer that i HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS but i dont so can you post a thread for me they other peoples names that got banned (my freinds at school) are Naske and gob0530. Please.

ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Patrick - I recieved a PM as well. I'm just checking the authenticity (And... consulting) to deal with it.

Apologies... Anyway, thanks for the heads up in any case.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
hmmm strange that he would send that to random people. the PM is very confusing but i think i can decipher it

hey this is aaronsasori23(not really). i was recenly suspended. i disagree with the reason as there may have been a misunderstandement. people may have though i have multiple accounts, but i acctually have friends at my school that come to my house and use the same computer.my friends were suspended too and their names are Naske and gob0530. Please take this offer into consideration.--------aaron (assisted by Shlimmy on the wording)

"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~