Ranking
Original Post
i got banned
ok so i bought today an acc via pm named Gladiator wich turns out thet this acc is in real trouble for scammin i didnt knew thet so i bought it today anyways i got a pm sayin thet i owe some guy 200k or i need to give him the pass for an acc called hon i didnt knew what he is talkin about so i explaind thet to him and he said thet he dont care and he reported ive explaind to avewave thet ive bought the acc and i should not have been banned the one who sold me the Gladiator acc its Tmeio1 i told teht to admins either but then avewave just went sayin i need to pm skulfuk so i did but i want to be unbanned now not in a week or somethin i never scammed anyone and the acc is me its NBLXBA help me plz
if u wanna buy a flame PM me ;)
The admins no longer help with the sales of accounts. Unfortunately you bought it at your own risk. You'll have to wait the ban out.
yeha but i dont care on the bought acc i just wanna know why is NBLXBA is got banned? i didnt scam anyone so wth ?
Before you spend money/tc on something, you should at least check if said something you want to buy is okay.

e.g.
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
This trouble through account sales, needs to stop. Which is why you're advised not to buy them. Have you PM'd SkulFuk?
waht do u mean fee by sayin thet NBLXBA acc didnt scam anyone so why should he get banned for life ? if its cause i bought an acc it is said thet u can buy acc`s in pm or ingame so why shouldnt i get hopefull ?
It also clearly states that the admins are not at liberty to reverse anything bad that might come with the account. It's really not my call though, just wait to see what Skul thinks.