Toribash
Original Post
How do I jump and grapple the head within 50 frames like a pro?
I found a thread on this... it was the last thread in the list of first threads here.

so... lets see if the community is as nice now as it was before... I highly doubt it is.

so how do you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
This is not meant for beginner.... THIS IS IN SUPPORT therefore I want mine to be in support otherwise you are somehow racist.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
That makes no sense. Marcus moved this thread for a reason. It is meant to be here. As for the question, it would depend on all the settings, and the game mode.
@darkdoom1: No, you are wrong. This thread does not come anywhere close to be support worthy. You ask rather noobish question therefore I move it here. If you have any further questions take it up with one of my supiriors.
[spirit]
ok fine... I simply wanted to be treated fairly... I actually know how, I simply wanted to see what would happen if I asked. If your job is to move things then take the thread i showed you and move it, or else your argument may be moderately invalid. I will not take it up with your superiors becuase I simply dont really care what happens to this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Something that happened 3 years ago is no longer relevant to now. Things change and rules are added. As for your question, I suggest you experiment in single player and edit your replays for the best final product. Practice makes perfect.
[spirit]
darkdoom1: marcus is right, pull this crap again and I\\\'ll sort an infraction for you. Closed.

Feel free to make a new thread in the right board which isn\'t full of useless posts.
Last edited by Fee; May 20, 2010 at 12:26 PM.