Ranking
Original Post
Can't see own head:
I noticed my head, a few nights ago, was being slow in uploading (the head-large.jpg was remaining the same) so I grabbed the .jpg file I was using, converted it over to .tga quick and dirty (which has worked in the past), and replaced my head.tga in custom/ineffable/ with that one.

And... I see Uke. O.o

Apparently, others CAN see my head, and the new version of the head is uploaded to head-large.jpg in the textures, but... I still see Uke. Tried converting that to head.tga, placed into custom/ineffable/, and... I still see Uke.

Halp.
"Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable."- Franz Kafka
Do you have the newest version of Toribash? (3.06) I found some problems with the autoupdate in previous versions. Also, it might help to rename the file to "Ineffable.tga", or it might not. Worth a try.

If you do these and the problem persists, try posting the contents of "autoupdate.log" here, or mailing [email protected].
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."