Toribash
Original Post
toribash won't install
When i start the install part it comes up with this:

The setup fires are corrupt. please obtain a new copy of the program.

i've downloaded it many times but it still won't work! is there a mirror or do i need something else?
I don't know what could possibly cause this, but what OS are you using (Windows etc.)?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I am uploading a mirrior as i type this, i dunno if it will work.. as it is still the same file, you might have to run it as an admin if you are on vista...

Toribash-3.06-Setup.exe

[T]
#hi

Hmm. I could imagine problems occuring in Vista, but not so much on XP. Are you logged in on the Admin account(s)? What browser are you using to download?

And try that mirror, it might help.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
wait a minute... how did a mirror fix the problem?
Is it just that Ishi was making one to reduce pressure on their server, and happened to find this thread, so he posted his mirror, and by complete fluke it worked?
or was it that ishi had da skillz and made a ub3r mirror that fixes all problems?

Hmm. I could imagine problems occuring in Vista, but not so much on XP.

lol ur racist to the os's! OS'ist! seriously tho, i have vista and it is running faster, and less buggy than xp was. most of the rumours about vista are completely untrue.