Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
A little thing I dont understand
I really want to start a texture shop, but how do I sell textures to people if they could just copy and paste the image?
At least I didn't really understand the above message, so...

In your texture shop, you'll only show previews, AKA so called spinny heads, of your head textures.
People can not steal these.
Here's a tutorial on how to make them on GIMP. (Alternatively, here's for CS4)
When someone wants to buy a texture from you, you'll upload the flat image of your texture to an image hosting site (Photobucket, Tinypic, Imageshack) and send it to the buyer via PM.
Tip: If you don't want to be scammed, add something like "if you want to buy a texture, you have to post it in this thread. If you send me a PM where you want to buy the head, I will ignore it". Why? If the person decides to scam you, you have solid proof that he and you agreed on the deal, and he'll get banned in no time.

Also, always remember to read the rules of Art/Textures board. There's a lot of text, but you can be easily banned in Market, so it's really worth it, am I right?
You can also give screenshots by pressing f8 in game of you textures then upload to photo bucket or some other pic sharing website.

Ok thanx
So this is how I will do it, I will post my email address with the spinny heads, people will email a request and I will email them the flat picture back.

Is that right?
you can also use the private message feature i think that would be easier

edit: wy does evryone post on the same moment as i do lolz!
re-entering the torbash comunity
1. Make the spinny
2. Save it
3. Upload it to an image hosting website like imageshack.
4. Post the direct link to it and put the link in between the tags.

Then when somebody buys it either upload the flat onto imageshack and send them the link, or email it to them.

Edit: Ninja'd