Toribash
Original Post
[R] Requesting an avatar, prize up to 50K!
Hi,

I'm requesting an avatar. Basicially, it can be almost everything. But.
I would like an cartoony drawing. It can be a funny creature, guy holding a paintbrush, a pig with monocle, everything. Remember to use your imagination!
Just do something that comes up to your mind when you think about me, something you think about me.

Of course, I have to add some rules and instructions:

-No premade avatars. I just DO NOT WANT to see old stuff
-I would like the background to be TRANSPARENT. It can be colored only with a good reason
-NO GOOGLED PICTURES
-No characters that belong to a series, cartoon or something. I want original stuff
-Cartoony, simple style
-I don't want my tori on it. Remember that!

And finally, some examples. Do not copy them!
This is skura's avatar. I really, really like it. Something similar would have big chances of winning. Don't try to copy it.
Gorman's avatar.

The price is 50K, so do it good. If I do not find something I like, I WILL BUY NOTHING.
Last edited by Pate5; May 25, 2010 at 04:51 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
I started making one, then I got bored. Then I reread it, and saw my avy was linked, so now I am enthusiasm again!

i am totally in
EDIT:

sth like this?
Last edited by Barreta; May 25, 2010 at 06:17 PM.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
@skura, Dirtnapp, Nathan: Great. I'll be waiting to your work.

@Gorman: I would prefer something not-so-mspaintish. That's pretty nice actually. The mood and face are good for lols.

@Barreta: I think it doesn't feel like me.

Remember that I'm paying big price for 100x100 pixels image. So don't fear trying again.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please

now i have done your car not you lol. i made background becuz in white some parts arent seable
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
I dont understand why YOU would request but still i'll try.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.