Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Rubber ninjas: how to add more ragdolls to multiplayer
Hi there guys! those of you who have played Rubber ninjas know its a great game! but those little bastards didnt put all the ragdolls in multiplayer. Fortunatley, i will show you how you can do it yourself!

First of all, go to your rubber ninjas folder, often found in C\program files.
In that folder there is another folder called data. open it.

There you see plenty of folders. and a text file called 2PlayerSettings. MAKE A BACKUP OF THAT FILE!!! We will tinker with it, and in case of something gets wrong you cant sue me. And remember, its not the demo file we are using, forget about that file.

Now, open the 2PlayerSettings file. Go to Characters.

There is also something called NumCharacters, we will get back to that later.

As you see there is only 20 ragdolls you can use in multiplayer, but there is alot more in the game.

Now go back to your data folder and open the campains folder. DONT CLOSE THE TEXT FILE!!!

open the campain of your choise, I will work with the undead campain.
When you have opened the campain of your choise folder, there are more folders inside. But the only one we will care about is Characters. inside it there are all the characters used in the campain, including some wich are not in multiplayer.

I know for sure skeleton-kid.char is not in multiplayer. So i will make it avalible in multiplayer with not too much effort.

Copy the .char file (wich you have made sure is not already in multiplayer!).

then go back to the data folder and put the .char file in characters.

Now, go back to the text file. Go to the end of the character list. (end of the whole text file). the last one should be "skeleton.char" notice the little squares between every .char file? they have to be there. just copy/paste them if you dont know how to make them.

Now, we add the new .char to the list. Just type in: □"skeleton-kid.char"
or any else you have added to the characters folder.

But! now we have 21 characters, and NumCharacters says 20. that number has to be equal to the number of characters in the list. so if you have added 1 character, change it to 21. if you have added 2 it should be 22 and so on... it has to be equal to the amount of characters.

Now, save the text file and start up Rubber Ninjas. Go to Two player game and go to the last ragdoll.

And there we have him!

this also works with additional campains you have downloaded. like creepy crawlies and such.

If you have done it correctly, your ragdoll should show up. if you have done something wrong, the game will crash when you try to select it. or it simply wont show up.

But before complaining, check if you have:

1.Copied the .char file to characters in the data folder.
2.added the .char file to the list in the 2PlayerSettings text file.
3.Changed the NumCharacters to the new number of ragdolls.
4.Make sure you have written it correctly.

if you have done all this but it still wont work, just ask me for help.
pm or post in this thread.

AND FOR GODS SAKE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MADE A BACKUP FILE OF THE 2PlayerSettings FILE!!!

If the game dont work, and you dont know why, just replace the edited file with the backup file.

Have fun with your new multiplayer ragdolls!
Swedish Viking
Originally Posted by clnb View Post
woah, i've never tried this game. what's it like? and do you have a download?

yeah the Demo :L its free its a good time waster
Originally Posted by clnb View Post
woah, i've never tried this game. what's it like? and do you have a download?

1. it is a kinda fighting game were you have to move your figure whit W/A/S/D
2. Yes you have to download it
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I know this game i own it XD fun to play, thanks for telling me how to do this
Ragdoll soft FTW

Ps. kirby is better
Last edited by Wylde; May 29, 2010 at 03:30 AM.
Well this is interesting.
i watch it on youtube and it will randomly kick/puch the enemy.
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?