Toribash
I'm on it
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck

This is just a scratch version. Tell me if you like it and what you want changed etc.
Last edited by Bazoozoo; May 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM.
I found out that I wouldn't have time to make one from scratch, do you wish for me to edit a googled image, add a strap, make it look nice and worn out for free? won't take long
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Oh if you'd pay for someone to google an image and simply slap it on (with slight modifications) I'll make a really bad ass one... but not until like tomorrow night or so... I'm not at home.
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Oh if you'd pay for someone to google an image and simply slap it on (with slight modifications) I'll make a really bad ass one... but not until like tomorrow night or so... I'm not at home.

idc how you make it, just make it good