Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I'll make something, Recently got my scanner up and running.

Gonna scan in some art and mix it in
Last edited by Freelancer; May 28, 2010 at 03:15 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
done

hope you like, it's my very first try at making a gui... kinda annoying to work with so many images in one go...

Yay I knew that the zombie hand I doodled while being on the meeting would come in handy, lucky I didn't trash it.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by NBLXBA View Post
hmm nice freelancer but can u do it less cartoni ? XD

You don't understand punk / rock ._.

Anyway, no I won't, I simply don't have the time to make a photo realistic image.

This is my entry. Period.
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
You don't understand punk / rock ._.

Anyway, no I won't, I simply don't have the time to make a photo realistic image.

This is my entry. Period.

ok then cheers dpod i want it to look better XD
Did you want me to make you one like that just better? if so send me a screenshot of the pose , colors , fonts . I'll make higher quality and only charge you 8k .
Last edited by dpod; May 30, 2010 at 07:49 AM. Reason: wrong post
..::]Dpod's Shop Comming Soon[::..