Toribash
Original Post
regkey trade
Can anyone explane how to trade my regkey for something else?
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
You can't "trade" your Regkey, but if you follow these steps you can get a free head texture slot, and will get more items in the future:
1) Click on "User CP" at the top of the page.
2) Click on "Edit Profile".
3) Scroll down, and put your Regkey into the "Toribash Registration Key" box.
4) You should now receive a free head texture slot with which you can upload a texture to the game. Click on "Torishop" at the top of the page, then "Inventory", then activate the item. You can now click on "Textures" and upload a head texture. If you want more info about head textures, click here.

If the item doesn't appear within a few hours, mail support on [email protected].
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
thats all fine and dandy but i already have a texture, plus arnt you able to get sometihng else
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
I said that Regkey members will get extra items in future - there's talk of members getting a Hydra or Typhon item, supposedly a Force item, of their choice, for free in the near future.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
It's veb's choice. And it should happen soon. Ish.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do