Toribash
Original Post
unfinished textures 100 tc award to their finishing
I simply don't have the skill to finish these thigh textures (and my head) i would appreciate if some one helped me,

overall intructions
this is suspossed to look like a unfinished robot, you know kinda of like what CP30 looked like when we first saw him.

left Thigh instructions:
This area connects the circuits from the lower leg and hip.
it also has hit detection/ motion sensors on the front and back under the glass. they are right under the lights. the tint and green/red blurs are lights.

right thigh instructions:
This area connects the circuits from the lower leg and hip.
it also has hit detection/ motion sensors on the front and back under the glass. they are right under the lights. the tint and green/red blurs are lights. on the right side of this area, there is a small item storage area.

(make two copies of this texture, one for the left, one for the right)

head instructions:
This area is vital. On the back of the head, there is a memory chip, witch to many wires are connected. see the red blur? thats the eye, under witch is a camera. the blur (light) lights up the area around the eye. the enclosed area around the eye is where the ears (mircophone) is connected.

100 tc award for a good finish

(note: if it sucks, im not accepting it)
Last edited by Dargon; Feb 3, 2012 at 02:12 AM.
how dare you slap the randomness overgod!!! he shall now squash you with his mighty companion cube!!!
umm bro, offer more along the lines of 5k or more and someone MIGHT help you.. this is WAY to low for someone to spend time doing this when they could just make the head and sell for 5k alone
um, BRO, there are a somewhat good amount of people in this community that would do it for free, ive met some.
how dare you slap the randomness overgod!!! he shall now squash you with his mighty companion cube!!!