Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
begging for comments
my threads always get ignored if u have a look at my replays can u please drop a comment on them
Attached Files
weed33 - spinneh.rpl (63.2 KB, 27 views)
weed33 - quick combo.rpl (103.7 KB, 23 views)
weed33 - freerunning.rpl (292.6 KB, 24 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
Spinneh:That opener is commonly used at decap replays.
Nothing special on this one except that the title of that replay is similar at one of mines.

Quick Combo:Pretty nice.Got a good flow but I can feel that the second and third hit can be a boom

Freerunning:This is probably the best of the bunch.Smooth and fast.Couldve atleast decapitated uke though
im quite proud of this although im slightly annoyed cos its 1 dm away from a madman which i'd hoped to get with a boomhit to the glutes unfortunately im shit at boomhits and couldnt get it
Attached Files
weed33 - piece by piece.rpl (304.8 KB, 13 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
The manipulation was, eh, interesting, very grabby however, which I dislike.
In fact, you were grabbing during every dismember excluding the pec I could see in that replay.
Transition to the pose was nice, as was the pose itself.
Too long of a pause between the pec dismember and the final two dms for me to call it a madman, however.
Overall though, not bad, room for improvement, but not bad at all.
oh yeah
the manip was supposed to be like that i based it on a replay i saw once called uke spin boom. not much i can do about the grabbing but at least i didnt do any grab dms. i can change the fact that its not a madman and the long distance catch up so i spent a few hours doing it. btw i noticed that one of ukes hands was set to grab i dunno how that happend i must have accidently cliked on him.
Attached Files
weed33 - piece by piece.rpl (343.6 KB, 7 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
Derp, nice little madman, liked the decap kick. The last arm dm felt kinda unnecessary and the manip was too grabby, but the rest of the replay was pretty nice.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;