Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Tay's Fight School
Hello wanna be a better Aikdio player?
Sign up for Tay's Fight School were i will teach you every thing i know schedule to take lessions witch i while host Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Thursdays.Clan members get free lessions you must enroll or I will not let you join the lession and you will be kicked.Daily lessions cost 1000tc,full enrollment cost 25k unless clan member.Why come to Tay's Fight School I will teach you how to make the most amazing saves, if you have watched me play you know exactly what im talking about.Lessions begin at 3:00to3:15 .If you wish to learn a certen thing you will have to stay after the lession and pay me another 500tc to teach you your request.The things i will teach you at my school are starting from the basics then i will teach you the more advance near the end of the school. Basics include how to stop a shovel in small dojo,how to stop a lift kick in small dojo,how to survive with out a hand or arm,and my super kick will be tought to those who pass my school as a reward .If you wish to enroll post or pm me and tell me witch lessions you will be taking(daily or my entire school) if you take daily lessions you can pop up send me the tc and you may join my class.If you would like to help at my school i will see what you know and then if you know enough like Matt21211 or Icyfresh43 you could teach in my school as well.
come to "School" if you are interested on those days listed current teachers are Liltay1426,Icyfresh43,DltBot. and remember if you want to join my class you have to be enrolled(or a member of Kingdomz or Icyfresh's clan or DltBot's clan)If you have paid for a lesson and you happen to miss it I will show you what i tought that day
Last edited by liltay1426; Jun 1, 2010 at 03:32 AM.
I doubt that people will want to pay to learn aikido. Especially if they are beginners whom have no money. And there's also Unibash and other organizations that teach many other mods fror FREE. You wont get customers or profit.
I'm alive...?
[o7]
Originally Posted by liltay1426 View Post
yeah but they wont be learning how to stop a shovel how to stop a lift kick a superkick now will they?

No, they'll be learning useless shit for 1k.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Basically this is you making profit out of new players. Not cool.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
No, they'll be learning useless shit for 1k.

Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Basically this is you making profit out of new players. Not cool.

What they said.

FOR ALL OF YOU BEGINNERS OUT THERE, GO TO THE UNIBASH SUB-FORUM TO GET EXCELLENT TEACHERS AND SUPERVISORS.

Oh yeah, Closed for earning TC by making a school in the beginner sanctuary forum. Any objections, PM me.
Last edited by Aspire; Jun 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!