Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
HELP with activting textures please!!
ok so ive downloaded a free set from the market zone, buuut when i go to the deactivate zone of the torishop it has a message that sais: "Items must be activated before they appear in-game. Textures may take a few minutes to appear." but the texture wont load i waited even like an hour and still not loading the damn textures someone knows how to end with this problem??
First of all, did you dl youself?
To do so type /dl D3rang3d
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
whats dl i mean whats its function

edit: ive done it and it said:

downloading customs for d3rang3d....whats that?
Last edited by D3rang3d; Jun 2, 2010 at 04:16 AM.
it means download
once it says download complete use this to view the tori

this = /lp 1 or /lp 0 (namegoeshere)
Last edited by totheface; Jun 2, 2010 at 04:19 AM.
Originally Posted by totheface View Post
it means download
once it says download complete use this to view the tori

this = /lp 1 or /lp 0 (namegoeshere)

anithing happens the tori stills like it is no new set textures
When you download the customs, your toribash application downloads all the textures and items you recently got. You have activated them correctly right?
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
When you download the customs, your toribash application downloads all the textures and items you recently got. You have activated them correctly right?

I cant cuz they dont show up i said that on the first post, i go to the "deactivate" zone but any of the set textures load!
I can't understand what you are saying, do they show up in deactivated, you bought a pack right? Don't you have to unpack it? Afterwards, does it show up in activated?
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

let me explain you....

ive download one of this site :http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=106199

and i extracted it to the d3rang3d custom folder, (a bunch of tga files, head torso legs etc) ...

but when i try to active it the textures dont show so i cant activate them...
Oh I see! First of all you need to buy all of the items needed to upload the textures.
They can be found here.
When you do, upload the pictures you downloaded using the items. Activate them, then they will show online. If you do not want to buy the items you can put all of the items in your custom folder. Name them according to what textures goes where and see yourself ingame with your new textures. Seems too good to be true right? Right! Other players online will not be able to see your textures if you didn't buy the items.
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn