Toribash
Original Post
Auto-Tourneys
You know, those servers that run them selvse as tourneys for 500 tc? Is it me, or are they dissappearing? I only see four left.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
They are decreasing, I'm guessing soon enough they will be taken away. I guess they gave away enough tc.
Well at the moment toribash is going through a TC flood, it seems the community has reached a limit to how many toricredits they can have, and so giving away more toricredits seems like a bad idea, this would be my guess as to why the tournaments could be dissipating.
There isn\\\'t a TC limit we can reach as such. But the TC put into the economy is watched to slow down the inflation process as best we can but still provide a fun experience in which you guys can make TC through enjoying the game.

I haven\\\'t heard word of the automatic tourney rooms being removed totally, chances are they were taken down because they were paying out to much TC, it could be temporary.

In any case the gamekeepers still provide tourneys for you guys to enter which are generally better supervised, more fun and more rewarding.
http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=TourneyBank
Turney bank
It's going to get some more tc's
Don't realy care that turnament servers got ded becouse there not enought people which want to play...
"Yes it's true I'm the chosen one, only I can't own tori premie"
Yes you can make free tc