Toribash
Original Post
+the newest person ever NEEDS YOU!
hello i am...well i am sleevy :3 but i recently got toribash very recently....VERY VERY RECENTLY and the reason i got it is cus i saw a video on youtube and downloaded it cus it looked fun i played for about 3 hours then i realized...this game is more than i expected O.o so please if someone could please fill me in here are some questions i will keep adding on to

1.how do i get stuff for my guys i really would like to change the look of him but i have the slightest clue ever if there is some kind of currency how would i come about of getting this
2.what is the different between judo aikido etc i dont get it is there different playing styles in this game ?O.o
3.is there any kind of mods that alot of people download that would be good ? i mean alot of games ussualy have A MOD that is downloaded by most people if so what would that be
4.if there are any kinds of things i should know please please PLEASE inform me thank you
5.what is DMing?
thank you for your patience if you do help me and i will keep adding questions if i ever come up with some.
Last edited by Sleevy; Jun 4, 2010 at 04:05 AM.
Yes there is a currency it is called tori credits. You can recieve these by either buying a tori booster (located on website), or you could make and then sell textures on the forum. Search the forums about textures theres probally already a thread for it.
Back from the dead.
i cant use any real money at all and i have the slightest clue how to make textures anything ive ever made is sigs in gimp
No Problem.

All of your answers are in those two threads, btw. : D
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

ok, i'll answer those questions in the same way u wrote them:

1. yes there is a way. u can get 'toricredits' by playing in online official rooms (eg. 'Beginner: Jousting', or 'Intermediate: aikido') and u will receive 10 tc per win. but this takes a very long time if u really want to get alot of toricreitds. so there are different points how to get more:
buying a toribooster for real money, so u get more tc every win in any room; doing survays for free with the risc to not get the tc, because some of them doesn't work, buying tc for real money (expensive and not as good as a booster).

2:the difference between aikio, judo, jousting etc. is kinda easy to understand: they all are founded on the original rules of real fighting art. for exampel aikiod: u have to get the enemy out of the ring, or make him touch the dojo with anything except his hands or feet. there are also many 'funmods' where u can disember ur opponent easily.

3: if u check ur menu by pressing esc and select setup, u will see that there is a big 'mod'-folder, where are any mods u can imagine. the most popular mods would be aikido, twinswords4fixed, judo and maybe katana (i guess).

4: keep on practising to get better, becuase if u know how toribash works u can do awesome moves, especially in multiplayer, because it is more interesting if ur opponent is a human and not a pc

5: dunno, just knoq what DQing is Oo'

Bro, it was answered already. Don't overdo it. :/ ~Aspire
Last edited by Aspire; Jun 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM.
1. The currency is called toricredits, commonly mentioned as tc. You can get stuff by buying from the torishop or in the market
2. Yes there are different styles, but aikido and judo are official mods, mods change the settings of the game and sometimes adds objects inghame
3.Check the mods section too find some cool ones
4. You must know the General Rules
5.DM ing is removing a certain body part, but a dm in the head is called a decap

Edit: Oshi It was answered :/

Bro, it was answered already. Don't overdo it. :/ I copy pasted this btw from the post above you. : D ~Aspire

Nice Try Btw, ;) ~Aspire

Last edited by Aspire; Jun 4, 2010 at 06:54 PM.