Toribash
Original Post
+rep question
well im not really new im quite old actually i joined like 3 years ago but im fairly new to the rep system isnce i like quit toribash for 3 times and now im a be back. well like someone posted i forgot uhhh u can never really leave toribash u'll come back eventually. yeah ummm to rep is there a button? or do you just type +rep... i kind of did that for sometime so if it isnt i look stupid... i know there is a thread about rep but uhhh i cant find it can you give me a link?
Actually, there's a rep button right next to the report button. You find it under your join date and post count.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
What aspire said plus:

The rep button isn't on all of the different sections of the forums. For example, there is no rep button on wibbles, as well as a couple other sections. That's why you might not have seen it before.

Bro, what did I say? ~Aspire
Last edited by Aspire; Jun 4, 2010 at 04:55 PM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
What aspire said plus:

The rep button isn't on all of the different sections of the forums. For example, there is no rep button on wibbles, as well as a couple other sections. That's why you might not have seen it before.

Bro, what did I say? ~Aspire

1.wibbles
2.clan forum

There is a petition in toriprime forum to take it out but I doubt it will be valid.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!