Toribash
Original Post
[HEAD] - super realistic zombie head -by gabiel price check
Hi all like the name of thread says

its a super realistic zombie head by gabiel

i was just wondering how much its worth to sell?

auction AND sale

\/ head

like said im thinking bout sellin it so if u want it pm me dont post here,
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
well i dont think you should sell it. damn thing was 50k when it was in gabiels shop D: noone will buy it for that price, and selling it for 10k is ripping you off lol. is this the right section for this?

Wancore u made up that story a while back i remember.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by Wancorne View Post
i remember he said that its a cp so dont think that 10k+

So does that mean that most of the sets you've sold are worth 10k as well?

This isn't all C&P in fact it's barely any at all. Unfortunately nobody will make anything as detailed as this as a set so it would only fetch around 30k max.
Originally Posted by Modarchy View Post
So does that mean that most of the sets you've sold are worth 10k as well?

This isn't all C&P in fact it's barely any at all. Unfortunately nobody will make anything as detailed as this as a set so it would only fetch around 30k max.

That's different, wancorne MADE the images that he c/p'd from.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
That's different, wancorne MADE the images that he c/p'd from.

yeah but stil he didnt exactly plan the renders he made. :P he just made fractals (sorry wancore but its true
Truthfully, I've cp'd a lot. The source image he used for this head is almost identical to that image. The back is a little different since he had to horizontally shrink it to fit the head texture properly. The source image is also quite a bit smaller so he did resize it and restore it to the original quality. I'm searching for the image right now. I reported him when I seen this and found the head then so I might find it again for a third time. It is 85% cp I'd say. I also never cared for his cp work, but that fact is regardless.
Last edited by TomPaine; Jun 7, 2010 at 06:26 PM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz