Ranking
Original Post
Downfall +toribash parody
Ok so the other day i was watching attack of the show on g4 and in the loop it was announced that you tube in accordance with the company who made the movie downfall are going to be taking down all the unofficial movie clips of the movie downfall, so that includes any parody as well.

Der Untergang- aka downfall is a ww2 esk film about Hitler in his last days

This is the clip that has made the movie famous

I have brought this to attention because i am upset with the loss of the toribash parody of this clip, and i am looking for a download of it(hopefully someone in the tb community has a copy).

I would also like some feedback about this type of ordeal, Do you think the company are wasting their time to remove all this copyright content. Over the past year or so you tube has been removing all sorts of music from videos and now even clips from movies. Thoughts on this subject would be well respected.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
The company isn't allowed to do this because if they did, they would be in violation of the 1st amendment, yet they still did it, and they've even been getting free publicity from these parodies yet they risk all they're popularity just to give copyright claims to the makers

*rage activated* THIS COMPANY IS SUCH A BIG MOTHER F***ER
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite