Toribash
Original Post
LilTerror Replay thread
Well Im trying to become a good replay maker then apply to ORMO I will be updating this daily here are some replays Ive made.

Please Comment and C&C. You dont have to watch all of them

"LilTerror&RayA75 Heavy traffic" removed. See Rule 1. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
LilTerror-ChickaPow.rpl (106.4 KB, 18 views)
LilTerror-Split.rpl (66.2 KB, 16 views)
LilTerror-Splitzor.rpl (43.9 KB, 19 views)
LilTerror-Decap 12.rpl (49.7 KB, 9 views)
LilTerror-Decap8.rpl (43.9 KB, 18 views)
LilTerror-Madman2.rpl (138.5 KB, 9 views)
LilTerror-Sneak Attack.rpl (55.0 KB, 16 views)
LilTerror-Decap9.rpl (69.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 11, 2010 at 02:29 AM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Heavytraffic - nice multiplayer replay, both of you did a nice job. VERY fluid and realistic. 8/10

ChickaPow - liked it. you can probably split the legs after you throw the head though, try to edit it to dm the the glutes. 7/10, 8/10 if you can manage to split the legs. also, the setup to it is kind of slow, try to make it quicker.

Split - You couldve easily decapped after the split with a second kick. 5/10

Splitzor - liked it even though its 1 dm. flowed nicely and the pose was cool. 7/10

Decap 13 - its ok, took a while to decap. 6/10

Decap 8 - pose a little weird, but nice decap. 6.5/10

Madman2 - nice, just a little stiff. 8/10

sneakattack - not really a sneak attack, more like a jump attack xP. cool decap 7.5/10

decap9 - again, pose is weird but a really nice decap. 7.5/10
Liked the split, boom was alright.

Disliked how you grabbed that chunk and smashed it into your face afterwards, however.
oh yeah
Yeah that last part I tried to break it with my head then throw it at the arm but it failed Ill fix that though
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
It was an ok replay, didn't like how you grabbed for the boom and that little chunk that bishop mentioned. Liked the split though.