Toribash
Original Post
Project Natal Turns Kinect
Project Natal has been renamed and now its called "Kinect"

here are some videos:

Sports
Adventures

feel free to post your thoughts on this.
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
I personally think its going to be meh, but I'll have to wait to see how it plays out. It actually can be a powerful tool if it is used properly.
Haha, that shit was so cheesy, haha.
Anyway, this tech has no potential without buttons, look at all the games, you can't move. You have pingpong, some rafting thing, elastic football(football where your players can't move), running in place(so fun btw, I need to buy a 300$ tech to do it).

It is a great tech, would be great if they THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING BUTTONS SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY PLAY GAMES!.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Haha, that shit was so cheesy, haha.
Anyway, this tech has no potential without buttons, look at all the games, you can't move. You have pingpong, some rafting thing, elastic football(football where your players can't move), running in place(so fun btw, I need to buy a 300$ tech to do it).

It is a great tech, would be great if they THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING BUTTONS SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY PLAY GAMES!.

The entire point is to not have any buttons or a controller.
The only reason why I would even get this is if they release some fighting games for it. Shadow boxing would be so much more fun :/
[r]aid
But think about all the overweight/too lazy to get up players of the gaming community. Do you really expect them to want to get up and actually "fight"? Even if it's minimalistic.
It's going to be a massive flop. Microsoft is no Nintendo.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
It's going to be a massive flop. Microsoft is no Nintendo.

and i'm happy they aren't, because honestly i think nintendo sucks.

Well, we'll have to wait for it to come out before concluding anything, but everyone's opinions are different.
Toribash Breakdancing Tutorials
The Real Gentlemen | Dead and Forgotten | To The Top
Nintendo and Microsoft have different audiences. Nintendo doesn't suck, you just aren't their audience.

Microsoft would be bloody zombie shooters and etc. Ooo, gore, killing, woo. Unfortunately, you can't have an FPS without walking around.

Whats Nintendo? Party games. Multiplayer. This is the kind of games that Kinect can do. Even if it works really well, are you going to put down that gun and start hopping around in front of a camera while your friends who you only knew through xbox live do the same thing?
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
The entire point is to not have any buttons or a controller.

Yeah, and that's a stupid point. Just because they made a point to do something doesn't mean it's right ravenger.
the god