Ranking
Original Post
I'm a Rookie.
The Skills I know are the Decap, but the other ones I learned is the Giddyup Technique and I like doing the Hammer Blow. So am I the rookie or not?

Also, I hope you have a great Christmas.
What? What what what?

What's "the Decap"? There are plenty of ways of decapping an opponent, not just one move. I also have no idea what you mean by "Giddyup Technique" and "Hammer Blow". Please explain.

Chances are that you're a "rookie" (in your words), as I've never seen you online. But that's not too representative.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Erm no.

you have to plan your moves thats somewhat the whole point of toribash so

random moves = death
planned moves = win

there ya have it chances are you are a rookie because you posted this thread only rookies wouldhave done that.
..|.,
U1V1
Velve is correct; if you want to succeed in multiplayer you have to at least have a planned opening move that fills up the first few turns, and be prepared to vary it according to the situation. After that, you'll probably have to improvise.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Random moves in Wushu means certain death... Plan your moves, and try to predict
your opponents next move. Of course, this can be very hard at times, so don't
worry if you don't predict it properly, it happens for everyone...
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol