Toribash
Original Post
[R] and [Trading]??
Im Tori309 and I want to see the best artists of toribash community participate in this Request and Trading:

Ok, so it goes like this: I will trade you this set ( Made by skura )

The glowing parts of the image is the same at ingame.. dl me to see it

And if you want this set worth 200k. You will have to make a set for me. ( No pre-made sets ) I dont want any abstract set, neither any of that random stuff.
I want a unique set, the best set ever made. If I like it, I may give you 20k more. Thats a total of 220k ( Set+20k ) Pate5, skura, barreta, vermine.. I would like to see you guys participate in this.
Thank you

Rules for the set:
- No premade sets
- Size: 256x256/ 128x128 if you can do both that would be awesome
- No abstract sets, neither of that random stuff, Impress me!
- No flaming to others created sets
- Take your time
- Have fun

Last edited by BioEx; Jun 17, 2010 at 08:22 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
For you to know:

Pate Makes sets for much money i speak about 300k+
You wont get the best set in toribash when you only pay 220k and the most of it in a set because Onamist did pay 550k.
I dont think: Take your time is an special rule. I would put it at the end.

So hope i was helpfull and yeap good luck in getting a set
Man, look at these threads : Onamist's one and Jaxxx's one. These guy are respectivly giving 550k and 480k (cash, for both). And there is no Skura, no Barreta and no Vermine.

And you think, with 'just' giving 20k + a set (by Skura) you can get an entrie of each of these man? (Even Skura. Ho yeah, so good to be paid with your own job. )
Keep it real.
For you to know:

Pate Makes sets for much money i speak about 300k+
You wont get the best set in toribash when you only pay 220k and the most of it in a set because Onamist did pay 550k.
I dont think: Take your time is an special rule. I would put it at the end.

Yeah, I know that I wont get the best set for 200k. Im just saying it because I want them to give their best in this request.
Edit: You didnt make me as mad as Doft did with me. But the different sizes have a cost did you know? The better the quality the more expensive it will be.

Man, look at these threads : Onamist's one and Jaxxx's one. These guy are respectivly giving 550k and 480k (cash, for both). And there is no Skura, no Barreta and no Vermine.

And you think, with 'just' giving 20k + a set (by Skura) you can get an entrie of each of these man? (Even Skura. Ho yeah, so good to be paid with your own job. )
Keep it real.

You really made me mad did you know?!
Doft, do you know why they are paying much more?! Huh!
Its because the size is different! The sizes have a different cost!
And why isnt there any skura and that! you cant go to anothers person request and just yell: "UHhh look someone else is paying more, I should tell this stupid guy to pay more because the other people are paying like 550k or 480k~"
Doft did you know something!?
I can pay how much I want. And an entry for these artists can become real. How do you know?!
So now shoo.. Dont bother my request! You really made me mad!
Sorry sorry, i would offence you, just saying that, in your request, it look utopic to want all the 'great' to participate, as they don't all participate in the more expensive request. And i know that you don't request 512x512 set, and that's why your not paying as mush as Onamist and Jaxxx, but some people can prefer to do other request, in 512, just because it's paid much (and maybe some are more interessed by TC than by Set), and that not really harder (btw, i alway work in 512, even if i had to resize it at the end, and it's not so difficult. )

(Sorry again dude, didn't want to be aggressive)
Its ok. I reported you but Ill make them stop..
Next time dont do it..

Report Managers: Please dont give him a card.. Thank you.
Problem Solved
Are you that Silly?
They are saying that you won't get the best set ever out of this.
Grow up.

'You really made me mad did you know?!
Doft, do you know why they are paying much more?! Huh!
Its because the size is different! The sizes have a different cost!
And why isnt there any skura and that! you cant go to anothers person request and just yell: "UHhh look someone else is paying more, I should tell this stupid guy to pay more because the other people are paying like 550k or 480k~"
Doft did you know something!?
I can pay how much I want. And an entry for these artists can become real. How do you know?!
So now shoo.. Dont bother my request! You really made me mad!
'
Just read this none-sense.
Last edited by Praeter; Jun 17, 2010 at 09:06 PM.
Tint is sex.
Hey!!!!! Praeter

Didnt you read!?
The problem got already solved!
And
I already said that I said it because I wanted them or someone else to do their best.
Its not that I wanted the best set in the toribash world.
There is no such as best set.

You should grow up! Look at you! Finding problems and ruining request.
Thats its your just annoying.

ANd its not a non-sense, what you are saying is a non-sense!

Reported and -rep

What did you post in the rep part of my profile?: Stupid post and childish?!
Dude I have 18 years old.. I see that you are acting like a kid here.
Last edited by BioEx; Jun 17, 2010 at 09:42 PM.
Guys could you stop that stupid talk?

I mean this should go in dicussions or wibbles but not here this is ART REQUESTS.

And yes i didnt wanted to make you mad just to help you a bit out so sorry if i did even a bit.
just make another thread:

@ the rest of you guys (read the whole context of the thread before running your mouths off)