Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I am an attention whore look here lolwut
More replays from a rusty oldfag for your viewing pleasure.
You come here looking for booms? TOO FUCKING BAD.
Leave some comments, pl0x.

3 kicks again : 3 kicks (Shocker), nothing to see here. Your normal 3 upper-body kicks

Kickpunch2 : Split cap, then a somewhat boomish punch (lol). No decap in this, edit for a decap if you want.

Reverse Splitcap : You like split caps? Well how about, a cap then a split?
Attached Files
3 kicks again.rpl (159.6 KB, 36 views)
Kickpunch2.rpl (143.7 KB, 32 views)
reverse splitcap.rpl (145.0 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 28, 2010 at 11:14 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
First play, very quick and smooth. The last kick was sexy, decaping with the side of your foot in a slicing motion.

Second play, standard split and a pretty powerful boomish punch. Contracting the elbow is kinda cheating to me, but that's just me.

Third play, ohoho very very nice uppercut, your arm went through your leg but it was quick so didn't take too much away from the replay. Whacked in the split with the upward momentum which was nice.

Pretty decent replays all over Mr.2worlds.
bump
Attached Files
I has a turtle.rpl (160.0 KB, 21 views)
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I liked the spin you did before the split kick, as well as the kick itself.
Next the dm was grabby, which I did not find very good, however, the following boom really impressed me, how the hell did you ghost your hand that deep without breaking your wrist?

Anyway, after the boom, alittle leftover chunk knocked into your head, which bruised it red, which could have been easily avoided. I also disliked the pose. These are pretty minor complaints, though.

Pretty great replay overall, keep em coming.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
I liked the spin you did before the split kick, as well as the kick itself.
Next the dm was grabby, which I did not find very good, however, the following boom really impressed me, how the hell did you ghost your hand that deep without breaking your wrist?

Anyway, after the boom, alittle leftover chunk knocked into your head, which bruised it red, which could have been easily avoided. I also disliked the pose. These are pretty minor complaints, though.

Pretty great replay overall, keep em coming.

About getting my hand that deep, I really don't know how I did it myself. The wrist kept on breaking while I got it in that deep, I had to find a perfect combo of contracting/extending/relaxing/holding my wrist before the impact.

I didn't want to grab, but it worked out that way (I myself am not a big fan of grabs).

Everything past the combo, i.e the pose and the leftover chunk, I really didn't much thought into. aka I don't give a fuck about it

Thanks for the comment too
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 28, 2010 at 11:20 AM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
bump
This replay is a fucking work in goddamn progress, shiiiit.
Attached Files
Bow chik wowow.rpl (84.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I has turtle: first off turtle's are win
The replay was fast and smooth, which i liked, first kick looked like it could have been a core, but that boom surprised the shit out of me great stuff 9/10

Bow chik wowow:
it was average, but dissapointed me because i was hoping to see what i witnessed in turtle
could have done much more 7/10
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
DID YOU NOT WATCH THE FIRST 3
But yeah, the bow chik wowow is a WIP, forgot to mention that.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ