Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Soldat

In Soldat, the player controls a small customizable soldier who possesses jet boots. These boots allow the soldier to fly for a relatively short time, before needing to automatically regenerate their fuel. The amount of flying possible at a time, and fuel regeneration rate, both depend on individual maps. The game is normally played over the Internet or a LAN, but it is possible to play offline against bots. There are a variety of game modes to choose from, ranging from the popular free-for-all (DeathMatch, RamboMatch, and PointMatch) to the team-based. Most games are fast-paced and chaotic. Bodies often explode in a spectacle of blood and body parts, sometimes being hurled clear across the map. Besides its ragdoll physics, the game's engine, written in the Borland Delphi programming language, employs realistic concepts such as momentum and gravity. Fall damage and recoil are also taken into account when Realistic Mode is enabled, and supply crates, dropped weapons, and grenades realistically tumble down steep hills; another effect is the flag's realistic waving as a player runs with it.

System requirements: 333 MHz CPU, 32 MB RAM, DirectX 8.1 and above.

Does not work for Mac or Linux.

For more info, just go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soldat.

I'm hoping to create a larger toribash community on Soldat. If you start playing, give me your nick on the irc #Soldat if I'm on. Enjoy!

http://soldat.pl/en/
Last edited by mikiryu; Jun 24, 2010 at 07:25 AM.
"Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought."
I have it, and I registered it. It's an awesome game. Pretty fun to play.
Sniper for the win.
Centuries Of Damn
There were a lot of old Toribash players who played this on IRC a while ago, you should check it out and see if anyone will get back on.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Me ? I usually play as [^23th Cadian^] Dbuhos

EDIT : I through it was impossible to be ninja'd on toribash. I was wrong.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
There were a lot of old Toribash players who played this on IRC a while ago, you should check it out and see if anyone will get back on.

Really? Cool. I'll go see if I can find anybody.
"Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought."
I have played this game, now and then, for around 6 years now. But really, I never managed to get very good at this game. It's extremely fun though and it seems to be impossible to get completely tired of it.