Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hey guys its me Stickman5. Some of you may be familiar with my single player thread, "Replays of Stickman5." Well now that ive been getting alot of help in singleplayer, I also wanna focus on multiplayer, mostly around sparring. I've sparred with some good people like Dragenon for example, but ive also been sparring with Semiclean alot too. So I just wanna show you my replays and I encourage feedback, it helps me out alot. Plus, the more feedback I get, the more I work on, which means I post more replays for you guys to take a look at . So, please, give me all ye tips!

Here are some starter replays for you guys to see: i spar dragenon was during my start as a sparrer, I was really stiff then, but as you can see from the other replays, Ive gotten better at that. Enjoy! Please comment!

Edit: Oh yea I forgot way back semiclean and I were gonna participate in the Blood Ties competition, but we never got to finish our replay. We have done quite a bit in it already but its unfinished. You can take a look at it anyway though, again it was way back so i may have made many mistakes.

Sorry for the double post but for some reason I cant insert the unfinished replay in the edit, so here it is, I apologize.

Merged. Try using this tutorial if you have any problems with attaching replays. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
another mega spar.rpl (664.6 KB, 8 views)
cool replay.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
MEGA SPAR WITH SEMICLEAN.rpl (827.9 KB, 10 views)
i spar drageneon.rpl (717.6 KB, 7 views)
resume at 852.rpl (294.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jun 29, 2010 at 10:46 PM.
Someone's gonna get hurt.............IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME!!!!!!