Toribash
Original Post
Plop
Been playing a little sp today. Still cant realy think of anything to make these days but this is what i made. Thankfuly Pulse has given me the inspiration to make something new over the next few days with his latest rpl fireworks.
Attached Files
SP-UkeSpar.rpl (756.5 KB, 57 views)
SP-SkeetRetieveX2.rpl (260.1 KB, 50 views)
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Sp-Skeetretrieve-Very nice. The two skeets were great but the hands catch were amazing
Gj

Sp-ukespar-I cant actually comment on this because i hardly do any spars :| looks great but quite messy
Great job Ern! I liked the first replay, I usually try those things in single player but I kinda fail. The 2 dm's of the hands and second throw were a bit rude but overall it's a nice replay.
The spar was really realistic and fluid, the kicks I've seen in these replays were realy awesome. I do understand why you grabbed so many times, but in future not do to it would be awesome.
I'm glad i gave you inspiration.
Anyway the first replay was pretty good, it looks pretty realistic and you had a good flow,
the hit were so fast even if overall it looks a bit messy.
The second replay was nice, the hands catch looks so nice,
i first thought you wanted to skeet the head and then do a madman or w/e but it look good anyway,
you had a nice idea here though.
Long gone
nice replays i don't know you but nice replays but seriesly they look cool all but the grab on the spar 1 i diden't like the grab part but the kicks and ect look cool
Cheers dudes. My spars always turns out a bit messy. I enjoy doing them regardless ^_^ keeps me playing in those unimaginative times. I'l do a no grab spar next time. Retieve just started as a bit of fun but i loved the catch so i thought i would share ;]
Ern!

That skeet thingy was vert impressive indeed, very creative and original.

You're not leaving again are you? My heart wouldn't handle it.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I'm not going anywhere. Just going to work through the rust ;]
Attached Files
SP-KickSkeetX2.rpl (138.3 KB, 23 views)
SP-FunnyNoise.rpl (136.7 KB, 21 views)
1st: One of the best SP spars I have seen.
2nd: Great replay, very original and creative.
3rd: Kick was nice and the skeets were pretty cool
4th: Simple and nice

Overall replays vere good, didnt notice any kind flaws in any of them 8/10

Good to see ur back at SP
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
SP-kickskeet2:
I liked it alot becouse it's very creative and it's a nice kick 2
SP-funnynoise:
idk why calld it that but nice 1 i like it it was very cool