Ranking
You don't post it here. You should send it to a mod or an admin.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Yep. An ingame admin, ideally.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
He's sent it to me, but there's nothing I can do past checking for the username on the forum.

If he doesn't have an account, I need his IP to do anything, and I can only get that if I'm in the room with him.

Edit: found him on the forum, banned him. He'll be back in a week, hopefully he learns. If he doesn't, then let me know, I'll talk to him and see if anything can be resolved. I can always ban him again, if it comes down to it.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
He's sent it to me, but there's nothing I can do past checking for the username on the forum.

If he doesn't have an account, I need his IP to do anything, and I can only get that if I'm in the room with him.

Edit: found him on the forum, banned him. He'll be back in a week, hopefully he learns. If he doesn't, then let me know, I'll talk to him and see if anything can be resolved. I can always ban him again, if it comes down to it.

I thought you'd have realized by now, to play the game with a nick you need an account. He has a nick, therefore he has an account with the same name. *sigh*
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!