Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
fufu ballet sh*t
its ok. I mostly like the ending and wish we still had more time after the match ends.
Attached Files
Deady fufu ballet shit.rpl (115.5 KB, 33 views)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Well done deady. I like the start. The two first hits were good, but that last kick looked slightly awkward since you kept your leg straight before the impact. The pose could use some work aswell
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by deady View Post
wish we still had more time after the match ends.

You can edit the .rpl in notepad to increase the frames of the match. Then, just edit it from the last frame of before.

NEWGAME 0;500 10 0 0 0 2 100 0 0 classic 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -9.820000 0 0

That bolded bit is the amount of frames.
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Well done deady. I like the start. The two first hits were good, but that last kick looked slightly awkward since you kept your leg straight before the impact. The pose could use some work aswell

yeah, I know its not great. Grabby straight leg smash crap. But its been a while since I have posted, and Im hoping this might get me back into it.

Originally Posted by TaterLeTot View Post
You can edit the .rpl in notepad to increase the frames of the match. Then, just edit it from the last frame of before.

That bolded bit is the amount of frames.

Thanks, I know about that though :P. You used to have a longer time after the match ended. It was nice because it gave you more time to work with without really having any input, so the balance you see at the end of the replay had to be more on point. With this one I liked that the my tori was sort of doing a ballet type spin, and with more time I would have been able to see where it went. Its funny because it used to not matter so much about poses xD, they were a nice add on, but not much more. Guess thats just how things change though.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.