Toribash
Original Post
Blud Problems
Ok, I wanted to see what the original graphics looked like, so I turned off shaders and had a peek. When I turned shaders back on, the fluid blood was having problems. When I decaped uke, blood did not come from the bodyparts, but only showed up on the ground. So its invisible in the air, but visible when it hits the ground. I checked to see if bouncy blood was effected, but it was fine. Has anyone else had problems like this?If not, does anyone have a solution to my problem?
"I have not told half of what I saw." ~ Marco Polo
Try disabling then re-enabling the Fluid Blood setting and restarting the game, and rebooting.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Heh, this happens on one of my computers. But it's not the same reason...it just doesn't work. What 3vi1 said however should fix it.
Try this:
delete default.cfg , Start Toribash and enable the shaders.

I think it's a problem in the setup which will be fixed in the next release.
Apparently, it seems to work fine when I got off the game and got back on. Anyways, thanks for the advice people. Sadly, it was all for nuthing.
"I have not told half of what I saw." ~ Marco Polo