Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Land of chaos Online[LOCO]
-Introduction
Land of Chaos Online takes online RPGs to the next level. In a combination of real time tactics and action roleplaying, the player experiences an intense and thrilling gameplay. The variety of different species that can actively be played as characters, and the overall inspired character and surrounding design let the gameplay be quite entertaining, too.

Preview of the game showed below.

English Version:

Featuring high-end graphics, the strategy action online game LOCO, is to present the audience real combats via the glorious actions performed by 30 in-game characters with strong personalities. With the combination of RTS and RPG elements, this game will bring players totally new gaming experience.

If anything else pops out I will post it here , like the released day etc.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
In some ways it looks cool, but it has a lot of flaws. Bad animations, ridiculously huge models, meaning lots of clipping, I only saw standard gameplay, and standard asian character design. It looks kinda like a game with just some pretty effects, but no real depth. Make as many characters as possible with no depth.

Maybe the only cool thing I saw was the climbing, but the animation was clumsy and lazy, so it was a little disapointing.