Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] Sibling Rivals Set WIP

Blender render of 512 resolution textures on a modified version of foodeater's torimodel.

This is a 512 resolution set which I am working on for a request made by missuse.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=197566

I've got some details to fine tune and some blank areas that could use filling.

Please C & C. Suggestions especially for the torso area would be appreciated.

Three images where used in the creation of this set. I hope the mods will forgive me for not having the original links where I found two of the images. Seems the rules have changed a couple of times while I've been working on this set. I've no idea who the photographer was as all images are of products from online catalogs.

http://www.jdcfencingandgatesltd.co....e-fencing.html

No idea where I found these:

Thanks.

Well.. It sure looks..Different.

The art itself looks fantastic.
However the torso doesn't match the rest of the set so far. I wouldn't go with the leather straps thing.

For now it's and 8/10 until you finish.

Gl mate.
Yeah obviously its amazing. maybe more contrast on the torso to see the details?
Its really disgusting tbh but its for a request so yeah ;P
Tint is sex.
I'm not sure if more faces would work on the torso. You could put ribs or something on the torso and make him look really skinny or something along those lines.
This set is obviusly something new and really well done.
Gota agree with everyone else torso is a bitch.
Too simple needs something else.
for the torso i wouls try a heart chilsidh draw on the right and on the left a open wound where you see the heart.

and maybe some more faces ont he sides :|
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Thanks guys.

The main reason why I posted here was to get some ideas for the torso. The straps are going to be removed and as LWafflez suggested I'll show some ribs and muscles on the torso. It really needs something more though. My initial thought was to continue the face theme. There just isn't a lot of room.

If you have any suggestions for the torso or anything else please post! If it sounds good then I will give it a try.
Thanks!

Crazy awesome. The detail is good, although, I probably would have like it better if you hadn't put faces on the biceps or legs and went with something else. Still, fantastic job.
I love dark art
This is an epic set but the torso looks doesnt match...
and the thumbs look a little small. 7.5/10

For the torso I have an idea of something like the suffering side and the laughing side kinda leak into each other or something like that
This acc is dead