Toribash
Original Post
Odd Question
I'm kind of new to this forum but i have searched for a couple days for help and am still not able to find anything on this subject. I don't think this is possible but if it is i'd greatly epriciate it.

I was wondering if anybody knew how to turn the blood completely off?? I know its kind of an odd situation but if there was a way to remove blood from the game it would make for a "learning process".

So if anybody knows how to do this is would greatly epriciate it.
Hmm, let me try something. I think if you put -blood 0 at the end of... well you'll see... I'll edit this post when I found out.

EDIT: Yea, right click the Toribash icon, click properties, and add -Blood 0 at the end.
Last edited by box; Jan 2, 2008 at 12:49 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
ya that works go to the main menu and go to game rules and put blood to 0 laten was rite
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
i'm still having problems i don't know exactly where you mean to add -Blood 0, at the end of what
Right-click on the shortcut, select "Properties", and type "-blood 0" (after a space) at the end of the "Target" textbox. It should look like this:

"CProgram Files\Toribash-3.06\toribash.exe" -blood 0
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Right-click on the shortcut, select "Properties", and type "-blood 0" (after a space) at the end of the "Target" textbox. It should look like this:

"CProgram Files\Toribash-3.06\toribash.exe" -blood 0

Ha, you always help people! Stop helping, I wanna help too!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
if your ingame you can type t to chat and then type /cb it should make the blood disappear according to the help section.
PARANDROID
Doesn't work. Tried /cb and /cb 0.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
alright sorry to sound like a noob but the only thing i can change on the toribash.txt properties general tab is the filename. And since its the filename adding anything after it should make it un-runnable.
Toribash.txt?

It's under the "Shortcut" tab, which is what it defaults to on my PC.